Sharon Village combines lifestyle of uncompromising style and heritage with convenience
When it comes to a perfect GTA lifestyle, Sharon Village offers the best of both worlds.
Located just 30 minutes north of Toronto, this Vogue Development Group community oozes historic charm with a relaxing neighbourhood vibe – all the while providing access to beautiful parks, shopping and schools, plus close proximity to the Leslie Street Heritage District.
And with a variety of styles and sizes, the affordable homes of Sharon Village literally have something for every homeowner’s wish list.
Named after the Sharon Temple national historic site, the development is an ideal combination of natural ambience and big-city convenience. Located at Mount Albert Street and Leslie Road, Sharon Village is surrounded by peaceful greenspace, yet only minutes away from many major amenities.
The link to the past can’t be understated. Back in the 1820s, theVillage of Sharon was a small community founded by Quakers who used simple tools to craft buildings with skill and artistry; buildings that still stand as a dramatic architectural testament to a society created on the values of peace, equality and social justice.
Sharon Village fits right into the mix, with distinctive architecture in an exceptional setting.
The interiors of each home incorporate all of today’s most popular trends, with open concept main floor plans, chef-inspired kitchens, cozy family rooms and spacious family bedrooms with spa-inspired ensuites. Home sites are situated on quiet streets and crescents, with limited thoroughfare traffic. Boasting refined, charming brick exteriors with large windows, there are single and double car garages, a well.
Yes, Sharon Village offers a peaceful retreat from the bustle of downtown Toronto, but getting back and forth to work should be an easy commute. With close proximity to both highways 400 and 404, there are also nearby GO stations in Newmarket and East Gwillimbury.
All homes, for starters, will be Energy Star qualified, which assures adherence to Natural Resources Canada’s energy-efficient guidelines. Not only that, but all homes will be constructed in accordance with the Town of Gwillimbury sustainability guidelines and include warranty protection.
The list of energy-efficient and water-conservation features is lengthy and impressive, and includes:
- Energy Star qualified natural gas-fired, power exhaust hot water tank to be installed on a rental basis;
- Energy Star qualified high efficiency, forced air, direct vent, natural gas furnace with programmable thermostat;
- Ducting sized to accommodate future installation of central air conditioning;
- Exterior frame fully insulated to R27, including R5 sheathing. Basement foundation walls insulated with R20 insulation from above the basement slab. Entire house sealed with air/vapour barrier to minimize air infiltration and increase energy conservation;
- R31 energy saving spray foam insulation in garage ceiling (with habitable space above) and overhangs;
- R50 blown insulation in attic;
- Comprehensive air-seal package on all exterior doors and windows with polyurethane spray foam;
- Extensive caulking for improved energy conservation and draft prevention;
- Blanket insulation complete with vapour barrier in basement;
- Low-flow aerators on WaterSense lavatory faucets;
- Low-flow WaterSense showerheads on all showers;
- WaterSense water saving toilets;
- An HRV System (Heat Recovery Ventilator) distributing fresh air throughout the home;
- Circulation hot water delivery system;
- Furnace mounted whole-home water efficient humidifier;
- And, solar conduit rough-in.The attention to green and sustainable detail extends to all features throughout each home, from Energy Star maintenance-free Low E argon vinyl casement windows to washable Benjamin Moore quality paint colour (low VOC).
Kitchens feature pre-finished kitchen cabinets, double stainless steel ledge back sink with single lever pullout faucet, and post-formed laminate countertops. There will be 100-amp electrical systems with circuit breakers and an array of pre-wiring features. Bathrooms have a myriad of luxurious and practical offerings, as do floors throughout the houses. Plumbing and heating notables include tankless water heaters and temperature balancing controls.
Web / voguesharonvillage.ca
Vogue is a family-owned and operated business that has over 50 years experience creating spectacular residences throughout Southern Ontario. The success of the Vogue Development Group is rooted in the commitment to hard work, quality craftsmanship and exceptional customer care that the owners and employees of its family-operated business demonstrate on a daily basis. The Vogue Development Group is committed to building homes of the highest quality, not the highest quantity of homes. When making a new home purchase, Vogue’s experienced and knowledgeable team is with you every step of the way to ensure that you have the best possible purchasing experience. It’s through this steadfast commitment to customer service that Vogue has earned a reputation as one of the premium builders in the GTA.